The following words have specific meanings in the context of our understanding of the phenomenon of Spiritual Affliction.
- Confrontation – The exchanges between Intercessors and demonic spiritual entities.
- Confusion – a typical “symptom” of Spiritual Affliction, where The Afflicted can no longer tell what is “real” and what isn’t.
- Intercession – the act in which The Holy Spirit effects a treatment of Spiritual Affliction through an Intercessor, an Afflicted Person, or both.
- Intervention – the process of attempting to cure Spiritual Affliction through the expulsion of demonic entities or energies from the places where they have “taken residence”.
- Manifestation– a change in the physical world brought about by the machinations of demonic entities or energies.
- Paranormal Activity – extreme forms of ongoing Manifestation, which defy what is currently understood as possible by science.
- Paranormal Phenomenon – isolated cases or instances of Paranormal Activity.
- Possession – the extremely rare case where an Afflicted Person is so worn down by Torment that they allow a demonic entity full access and control over their mind and body. In even rarer cases the Afflicted has purposely invited the demonic entity and fully consents to its control.
- Spiritual Contamination – a chronic condition of disruption caused by the presence of demonic entities and their attachment to objects, places or living beings.
- Spiritual Disturbance – imbalances to the peace of mind, heart or body brought about negative effects on the lives of human beings brought about by the activity of demonic forces or entities.
- Spiritual Invasion – aggressive Spiritual Disturbance that overwhelms The Afflicted.
- Spiritual Perversion – deliberate changes to the understanding of spirituality in order to create confusion.
- Torment – mental, emotional, physical or spiritual pain caused by demonic forces.
Get in Touch
To find out more or book in for an appointment
Register and Keep in Touch
Subscribe to our Newsletter and Stay updated with our latest blogs, insights and top news